Lazy Saturday

>> Saturday, January 16, 2010

On this lazy Saturday morning I found two great new blogs. Well, they're new to me:-). You can find them here and here. The lovely photographs and enticing recipes are oh so inspiring. I hope you enjoy! I'm off to address wedding invites...finally.

Oh, I'm also finishing a lesson on poetry for 9th graders. Any suggestions?

Oh, I almost forgot; I'm reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. AMAZING! The narrator is surprisingly charming , the setting is Nazi Germany, and the protagonist is a twelve year old girl who is keeping a dangerous secret. I'll let you know my feelings once I finish. However, I feel this is one of those books you don't want to finish, because that means it's over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP