A couple things of note...

>> Sunday, January 24, 2010

Yesterday was something of a break through for us with the remodel. First, we wired and installed the two new outdoor lights. Second, we hung MORE drywall. Last, but not least, we hung the new bathroom door. I realize this may all seem less than earth shattering, but I haven't had a proper bathroom door since the accidental fire last year. It's the little things in life, people. (When I say "we" I mostly mean Ryan and Harley).

A special thanks to Harley for his help yesterday!

I also made great headway on this darn poetry unit for the kiddos. I'm thinking I will be done with the planning today. Which is great, because I'll be teaching it VERY soon. Nothing like being prepared.

As for the Book Thief, it was wonderful in every way. I cried, laughed, and wondered about what I would do if I lived in that time, in that place. Thank you, Lynn for gifting it to me:-). Please, please, please put it on your list of books to read. It is worth every second. Not many books are as special as this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP