The Weekend Before the Storm... Student Teaching

>> Saturday, January 30, 2010

As most of you know, I'm student teaching this semester. I then graduate. (Lots of screaming and jumping up and down while the dogs stare at me like I'm crazy.) I'm very excited.

With that excitement comes a little anxiety. Next week is when I'm left all alone to teach 126 little people. I'm going to take it as a good sign that I'm feeling the pressure. I would like to take a moment to give a shout out to my two girlfriends who are the greatest ever: Miranda and Elissa. These two lovely ladies are student teaching as well. I'm not sure what we would do without each other. Well, I know what we would do, but it wouldn't be pretty. Well, I must get back to working on the unit for the Great Gatsby. Wish me luck:-)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP