First Snow!

>> Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Ryan called me from work saying, "It's snowing!". Of course, I was hoping that those little snow flakes would move north to our place. About five minutes later the ground started to turn white. I called the dogs, grabbed the camera, and headed out to enjoy our first snow of the season.
Lucy was busy licking the snow flakes as they fell, and Athena was posing for pictures like the cutie she is. After the photo op, Lucy and Athena played while I sipped on my hot chocolate and tried to catch a few snow flakes too. I love today!

1 comments:

Sue Erickson,  December 29, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

AWESOME!!
The children at the day care where outside running with heads back and tongues out, trying to catch that perfect flake. Then out came the card board boxes for sledding down a very slight "hill" It is amazing how a small white flake can effect the soul, adult, pet, or child.

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP