Reading for Pleaure!

>> Monday, May 27, 2013

Hiya there! Since my last posting we: bought a new house, moved in, started another remodel, next day had a baby, unpacked (kinda), and have been enjoying all the newness in our new lives. (Baby post to follow.)

Oh, I also finished an amazing book from an amazing publisher via an amazing friend. I have not read anything for pleasure in a while. I almost forgot how to enjoy and not analyze every word. Here it is in all its glory: The Home-Maker by Dorothy Confield Fisher. Look into it immediatly. Not only is the content relevant, heart warming, and heart breaking all at the same time, it comes in a lovely package with beautiful end paper and a matching book mark... I mean seriously a luxury to read.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP