It's Official!

>> Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm in love with the fabric Terry and I found for the nursery. I decided to go with the orange and green color scheme from Kate Spain's Central Park line. Terry, Ryan's mom, is making the: bumpers, sheets, crib skirt, and a pillow for The Baby. I couldn't be more excited. I'll post pictures as soon as I have the finished product.

Below is a similar set-up of the crib bedding. The crib skirt will be the image right below the word "Spain" on the above collage. I love the trees!



Below is the crib we have chosen.

Babi Italia Eastside Crib in Cinnamon

1 comments:

Cassie March 11, 2011 at 11:00 PM  

Love the fabrics!! Moda has some awesome designers. They are one of my favs. So excited for you!!

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP