Stoked

>> Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ryan and I are almost done with the bedroom, bathroom, and laundry room addition. Wow, what a job it has been. The finishing touches are proving to be the most time consuming, if that is possible, and patience testing. Ryan and TJ built the new cabinets for our built-in bookshelf today, the molding is waiting to be placed after the carpet guy comes tomorrow, and the tile is happily drying securely to the concrete floor. My mom, TJ, and I painted last week (love it). I'm just beyond stoked to have a finished space that was created by Ryan, the people we love, and I.

The winter break has been amazing, and I'm actually looking forward to returning to work. I'm starting a new unit that was inspired by students. I love how creative I get to be in my job. I'm not sure it gets any better.

Oh wait, it does get better. The baby is growing and growing. We were able to see some glimpses of our little baby a few weeks ago. I just sit and stare at the pictures for way too long dreaming about the myriad directions our lives will take us in four short months.

I will post pictures of the home improvement project on another post very shortly. I can't wait to show off all our hard work. I'm so thankful to have such a handy husband, helpful mother, and great friends to help make our home projects a reality. Yeah for good people!

1 comments:

Cassie December 30, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Can't wait to see your finished projects! So fun. Are you teaching? How's it going? congrats again on the baby...:)

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP