Thankful

>> Saturday, November 28, 2009

This Thanksgiving flew by. Ryan and I made the journey up to my dad's for the day and dinner. We had a great time and realized that turkey is meant to be smoked. I made an apple pie, the turkey gravy, and a sweet potato dish. The dinner was enjoyed. Little Kylie Rae is growing up so fast. She also happens to have a crush on my man, typical little sister:-).

I'm trying to finish all my school work this weekend and Monday. So far, so good. It feels great to have an end in sight. I'm looking forward to Christmas, "Winter", break. I'm hoping to texture and paint the dinning room and living room walls and ceilings. Wish me luck. I'm pretty motivated. However, with all this school work, I may be in a coma for the first week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP