The Best Service Ever!

>> Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Organicstoyou.org! Look into it, get it, and love it! This company delivers organic (local, when available) fruits and veggies to your door. You choose the frequency and the amount of goods you need. It comes straight from the farmer. I'm serious, my beets were still covered in mud. I boiled the beets with a little salt, and enjoyed all four in less than 10 minutes. They are friendly, fast, accommodating, and straight up cool. For a busy student who also works, I couldn't be happier knowing every week I will be stocked up on organic/local produce. 

1 comments:

Adam & Joyie Mosbrucker January 13, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

We love o to you, we've used it for a couple years now. So glad you've found it and love it!
Love the blog idea. You surely are moving into life quite well. I'm proud of ya!
-Joyie

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP