The Beginning

>> Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today was the first day of my Masters program, and I'm stoked! Life feels great. Things are finally taking shape in a concrete way. It's interesting how out of reach some goals seemed not long ago, and now they are right in front of me. This last month has been like finishing a great novel: you want to know how it all ends, but at the same time, you don't want the ride to end just yet. As a wise woman once told me, "The time has come to grow up and shake hands with the world" . I think I'm ready to do just that...


3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 14, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

The Brown Family wishes you all the best of Love, Life, and Adventure! You go Girl!
Best Wishes- Aimee, Allen, Kasen, Sidney and of course, Soco!

Anonymous,  January 15, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

Life is to say the least, "funny". I have truly enjoyed the ride, watching you grow and become the wonderful young woman you are today. I look forward to every moment with you. Hearing your dreams, goals, aspersions, revelations,joys, disappointments,lunges forward, breakthrough moments and all the rest. I have enjoyed seeing you reach your goals to this point in your life. I know there is much joy ahead, as you continue to set and reach your goals/dreams/life journey.

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

I like the way our hand shakes change over the years. Even changing at times in different settings. There have been times in my life that my grip has been strong and sure. Other times my grip has been weak and unconvincing. My opinion is, as long as we continue to put our hand out we are moving in the right direction.

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP