Time Flies!

>> Friday, May 27, 2011

It has been an emotional week at my work. It will continue to be next week when I return for the last three weeks before summer break. I can't believe I'm going back to work, but I love my job so much that I couldn't stay away. Emily is getting so big and strong. She is alert and having so much fun learning about her new environment. I'll miss her like crazy for those four hours I'll be teaching.

Good news: She's in very good hands with her two grandmas. What a lucky girl. It's only for 17 days. How lucky are we?

Bad news: I'll probably be a basket case the first few days. Good thing my students rock.

1 comments:

Cassie May 27, 2011 at 5:16 PM  

ahhh...i know the feelings. it's how i felt when i went back to school. asher was about six months and i had been only home till then. 17 days will fly! and little emily will have a blast with her grandmas! xx

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP