The Sun

>> Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How can I express my love for this magazine? When I see it sitting in my mailbox, I feel as though the mail person just gave me my first Christmas present... ever. I run into the house, make sure it's silent, put on hot water for tea, grab my blanket, and I get settled to be moved in my soul. I don't agree with everything this magazine suggests, but it always makes me think. It always inspires me. Not once have I been disappointed. 

My two mentors gifted me a subscription after I borrowed several, 40, of their archived issues. I just love it. I want to spread my joy to you. Visit their website and subscribe to their ad free fantastic magazine.

I used the magazine as a teaching tool with the juniors as well. It was a powerful week of exploring various "Readers Write" sections and having the students create their own stories based on one-word themes.

Love it, love it, love it.

2 comments:

Cassie September 1, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Cool! I really want to check this out. Thanks for spreading the joy...:)

Shantel S. September 2, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

Cassie, I hope you do. It seems as though we enjoy similar pieces of literature. Thanks for the comment!

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP